Sunday 14 January 2018

"Moments" Creation for 49andMarket 2018

Hello and welcome back ! As promised yesterday I have my next creation created as part of my Design Team duties for 49andMarket.


To start my layout I decided to use two sheets from the Vintage Artistry collection, the Vintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out Sheet a and b sides. I used the b side for my background page and applied some Texture Paste through the Dusty Attic Raindrop stencil. I also did some colouring with Dusty Attic Mountain Meadows Acrylic Paint. I also did a little random stamping with Jet black archival ink using the script from Gabi's Ethereal Stamp Set.


Dusty Attic Raindrops Stencil

Gabi's Ethereal Stamp Set

The a side of the Ephemera Sheet was used to create matting for my black and white portrait photo. These mattings were adhered together and then swiped over with a little gesso.


I have used the gorgeous Seabreeze Seaside Blooms combined with some Pina Colada Floral Mixology Flowers to embellish my layout. 



And for further embellishing I used the Archival Board set "Happy Moments". It has some fabulous pieces in it to use. When using the circular frame I wound some 49andMarket jute through it to help highlight my photo.






Here you can see some of the textures created using Crackle Paint and Acrylic Paint.




Closeups of some of the Archival Board pieces which I left bare. And some more close-ups for you below..........







Well I think that is all tonight. I certainly hope you have enjoyed your visit. I also hope that you had a great weekend and were able to do some creating yourself.
Until next time ....... happy crafting.

Hugs 
Tina 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017