Wednesday 13 September 2017

"Escape" - 49andMarket / Dusty Attic Sea and Sand Collection

Welcome back. As promised I have a beach themed layout for you designed of course with the gorgeous 49andMarket Sand and Sea collection. On the weekend my daughter and I made a quick visit to the beach to find some waves which made for an enjoyable time for her to do some boogey boarding. And so this is what I have done with one of the many photos I took on Sunday gone. And what better collection to use to design my photo around but Sand and Sea.




I decided to go with a softer colour this time around and use the reds from this collection. I have to tell you I struggled to get my head around not using blues, but as the layout came along I really started liking my colour choice. In every collection pack you will find an extra sheet that is on the back of the cover sheet. I am always so drawn to them that I have used this one too! I cut the framing of B side away and used Creatures on top to create a frame for my layout.  I used Beach this way cut into strips and layered across the page. Down Under B was used for my matting of the photo to help it pop a little more from the layout.

Sea Creatures


Down Under



And I couldn't go past using a pack of the Archival Boards to help embellish my page. Escape was a perfect fit for this layout. I do have to confess that I couldn't fit every piece on my layout though!!! These packs have a fantastic amount of chipboard in each. And this time around I decided to leave them white without any media for a lovely soft look to go with the crashing waves.

AB-86691 6x6 Archival Board - Escape (White)

AB-86691 6x6 Archival Board - Escape (White)




I have done a little stamping using the bubbles at the bottom of the  Sea Creatures stamp set.

SS-86622 Sand and Sea Sea Creatures Stamp (4x6)
 
 

And I have added lots of gorgeous Vintage Shades Cerise to my layout. Such a stunning colour this don't you think?




Well that is all from me today! Until I am here next happy scrapping!!
Hugs ......Tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017