Tuesday 4 July 2017

"Together" - 49andMarket / Dusty Attic Design Team Creation


Hello and welcome back!
Tina O here with you today to share my next creation using the gorgeous Heirloom Botanicals.
When I first opened my goodies box from the lovely Janene, my eyes were taken with the Oasis A and B side. I love the purple blue hue of this paper and the rusticness about the patterns. These were must haves for my next creation. I have titled this "Together".

2016-10-13-together-030

I have used a photo of my youngest and our much beloved Sam who is no longer with us. Even though she has not been with us for some time now, we still miss her dearly. My daughter often talks of her, so it was very important for me to scrap this beautiful photo and memory.

                                               2016-10-13-together-044

Oasis was used as my background piece and also a second piece of it was used to frame the background. I tore the centre from the second piece and mounted it over the background. The remaining centre piece was torn  into a few pieces and used at matting to sit behind my photo which was matted a couple of times with The Patch and Serenity  papers. The base was primed with clear gesso and I also added a little texture with a Script Stencil, Crackle Paste and some silver embossing powder.

                                              2016-10-13-together-045
I love the Rustic Blooms.......can not get enough of them. The fact that they are of the best quality allows them to be coloured very easily. So for this layout I have coloured them all using glimmermists. I have used Dried Lavender and  Slate with a little Dylusions White Linen to calm down the colours.

2016-10-13-together-042

I have used Dusty Attic chipboards to help embellish my page. These were treated with Crackle Paste and coloured with Vivas. Some were just inked  and then crackled using Distress Crackle. 

                                            2016-10-13-together-036

My flowers were all dry brushed with a little white gesso to tone down the colours and also give a shabbiness to the page. I have also coloured the page using some H2O's.

                                            2016-10-13-together-035

And some more close-ups........

                               2016-10-13-together-034

I have also used some lace layered amongst the paper layers creating more dimension. Muslin was also coloured and added to the the flower cluster to help the flowers pop a little more.
Well that is all from me today. I hope you enjoyed your visit here.
 Thank you for taking the time to visit me.
Until next time
Tina
xOx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017