Tuesday 13 September 2016

"Sparkle" 49andMarket Design Team Creation - September


Hello and welcome.
I am back today to share my latest creation using 49andMarket’s newest collection,Heirloom Botanicals.……….stunning and gorgeous are only a couple of words that come to mind. Each sheet is jammed packed of simply beautiful colourings of purple and orange shadings.

As always my first point of call was to cut some of the elements from the Heirloom Cut Out Sheet. I have cut all of the clocks and the cute birdhouse along with some of the flowers and also the branches. Each of the clocks were dressed with Distress Crackle and allowed to dry and crack before I coloured them with a little Twinkling H2O’s .The base paper, Harmony was dressed with texture paste through a Dusty Attic stencil. It was also coloured using Twinkling H2O’s Plum Blossom and Chiffon Pink.





I have matted the sanded photo with layers of distressed Harmony and Faded Blooms.Some have been torn and also sanded.

I have co-ordinated my layout with 49andMarket’s new line of Basic’s Multi Flowers. Oh my goodness that are just divine. I couldn’t put enough on my layout. For my layout here I used the colours Melon and Lavender.


Dusty Attic chippies have been used as additional embellishments for the page. They have all been dressed with Liquid Pearls Onyx Pearl and Pink Petal. Some have also been coloured with gesso and more Twinkling H2O’s. And once they were all dried I also wiped over more sparkles by adding on some Star Dust Stickles.



And from another view.........how cute is this birdhouse cut from the 49andMarket Cut Out sheet.
  Faded Bloom 84949
Harmony 84871

Heirloom Cut Outs 84956
Multi Lavender BM-85106

Multi Melon BM-85090

I so hope that you have enjoyed my project today. Thank you for stopping by today and until next time happy scrapping.
Tina xx

49andMarket Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017