Sunday 29 November 2015

"All I want for Christmas" created for The Scrapbook Store

Hello once more!
Today I have the last of my creations for The Scrapbook Store using Blue Fern Studio's Vintage Christmas collection. I have been absolutely spoilt with this collection for November! The softness of  vintage scrolls and flourishes accompanied by the pops of red are just gorgeous. And it has really pushed me to use red which is not a go to colour for me!

This has been titled 
"All I want for Christmas"


I started off with this layout by making a very layered photo mat using Blue Fern Studios - Vintage Christmas - Deck the Halls patterned paper by alternating between the front and back . All pieces were distressed and mounted.


I used a little Gold Embossing Powder on my Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces. And then distressed them a little to keep with the vintage style of the paper.


I made a large cluster of flowers consisting of florals, leaves and fussy cut elements.


I tucked a little tea stained cheesecloth in to soften the page.


Another fussy cut element was the Christmas Bell from the Magical Blue Fern Studios paper.
As always I have made a complete list of the materials used for this creation, just keep scrolling to find it at the end of this post. Remember all materials can be found here at The Scrapbook Store.

Well that is all from me today.
I so hope you have enjoyed your stay here.



Materials List


Blue Fern Studios - Vintage Christmas - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Noel

Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas - Noel


Blue Fern Studios - Vintage Christmas - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Deck The Halls

Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas -  Deck the Halls

Blue Fern Studios - Vintage Christmas - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Magical

Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas - Magical

All I want for Christmas

Dusty Attic - All I want for Christmas

Holly Flourish

Dusty Attic - Holly Flourish

Dusty Rose Leaves

Dusty Attic Rose Leaves

Green Tara - 2.8cm Mini Blossoms - Rust

Green Tara Cherry Blossoms

Prima Marketing - Flowers - Coy Hellaine
Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers - Coy Hellaine

Kaisercraft - Pearls - Red
Kaisercraft Pearls - Red

Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Water Brush - Detailer

Ranger Ink - Water Brush - Detailer

Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Ranger - Distress Ink - (Fired Brick)
Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mini - Forest Moss
Ranger - Distress Ink - (Forest Moss)
Kaisercraft - Sanding Block 2 pack
Kaisercraft Sanding Block

Wild Orchid - Magnolias (White)
Gold Embossing Powder
Versa Mark Ink
Cheesecloth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017