Tuesday 13 October 2015

"Dream Big" - Dusty Attic

Hello paper friends! Today I am sharing a creation I have designed by the inspiring moodboard at
 The Dusty Attic !! Why not give it a go.





And this is my take on the Mood Boards. I have titled this layout
"Dream Big"............


The colours of this mood board screamed DRAMA......not sure why but I knew I had a photo to suit the occasion. I took this photo of my youngest by chance at a trip to Dreamworld some time ago. She had just been sitting very quietly contemplating her next ride when I took this. Those eyes pull on my heart strings. The only one of my children who have their fathers eyes and they get me every time.



I took away the blues and greens from the mood board and pretty much just kept adding with the reds and a touch of yellow to make it all pop.


All my beautiful ornate chippies were treated with a few coats of gesso and then inked and dressed with some Dusty Clear Crackle Varnish.


The branch chippies were simply swiped over randomly with some distress inks and then dressed with Dusty Attic Clear Crackle Varnish....love it!





Materials Used


Lacey Nameplate

Dusty Attic Lacey Nameplate

Mini Captions #8

Mini Captions #8

Ornate Pendants #3

Ornate Pendants #3

ATC Frame #3

ATC frame #3

Branch #4

Branch #4
Branch #5

Branch #5

Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish

Dusty Clear Crackle Varnish

Blue Fern Studios - Frolic - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Amoroso

Blue Fern Studios Frolic Collection - Amoroso

Blue Fern Studios - Frolic - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Friendship

Blue Fern Studios Frolic Collection - Friendship

Blue Fern Studios - Frolic - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Adorn

Blue Fern Studios Frolic Collection - Adorn

Thanks for visiting here today. Remember you have until the end of this month to create a little something to be in the running to win! So hope you do.


Tina xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017