Friday 31 July 2015

"Love Always"

Welcome once more to my blog. I hope you will be inspired by the latest of my creations for 
The Scrapbook Store this month.
I am ever so grateful to have been supplied the Graphic 45 Gilded Lily collection. I seriously could create forever with this collection. The colour choice is absolutely delectable and it really could suit any style of scrapbooking. But I have definitely enjoyed using it this month for all my photographs from our wedding day. And funny as it is our anniversary is only a matter of day away. So what a great way to celebrate our milestone than to gather together the photos and create with them.

For this layout which I have titled "Love Always", I have used a photo of my son (who was ring bearer) and myself having a moment together before our short drive to the church. This photo to me is so very touching. Firstly because he was able to share this special day with us and I suppose secondly that it is a photo of he and myself....which is really quite rare as I am usually behind the camera.


This was to be the second of my layouts but it turned out to be the most time consuming to do. No only am I  the slowest scrapper in the world.....but I am a true procrastinator! So for this layout I have done a lot of fussy cutting not only the floral clusters but I have fussy cut a sheet of frames and also gutted them and then backed them with alternating backgrounds. Some of these frames have been layered a couple of time or I have simply cut them into 2's or 3's and spread them around the layout so they go further. This is such an economical way to use papers.


I adore this little chipboard lamp I found in a set from Blue Fern Studios. It is so darn cute. Had actually lost it then turned the whole art room apart looking for it only to find it sitting on my desk the whole time.....arghhhhh. Anyway when I did find it I added some yummy texture to it using a little of Finnabairs art Extravagance Texture Paste Crackle followed with a little distress ink and a little lace to make it a little cuter!


So you will see here that I have used some very yummy and I believe quite new additions to the Dusty Attic chipboard range. These Ornamental Trims have simply been coated with Ranger Liquid Pearls and left to sit and dry. I added in a few Kaisercraft pearls to highlight areas.




I have layered the fussy cut florals with the frames and vice versa, as you can see here.


Some more closeups for you........


And one more......

Thank you so much for stopping by today.....means a lot to have you here.

So once again if you are needing a materials list just keeping scrolling down.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy scrapping...

Tina xx

I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Materials List

Graphic 45 Gilded Lily "Golden Age"
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily "Gilded Lily"
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily "Lavish Lifestyle"
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily "Creme de la Creme"
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily "Tres Chic"
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily "Her Majesty"
Dusty Attic Ornamental Trim #1 DA1347W
Dusty Attic Chipboard Word "Always"
Memory Maze Clock Face
Blue Fern Studios (Chipboard Lamp)
Scrapmatts (Windows 04 CB5120)
Scrapmatts Word
Kaisercraft Wood Flourish Heart
Kaisercraft Pearls (Blush)
Lace
Cheesecloth
Ranger Liquid Pearls Bisque
Ranger Crackle Accents
Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Art Extravagence Crackle Paste



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017