Wednesday 27 May 2015

"She is Sugar and Spice....." Design Team Creation for The Scrapbook Store


Welcome once again my paper friends.Today I have the fourth of my Design Team creations for The Scrapbook Store. As you will already know I have been extremely lucky enough this month to have received the Graphic 45 Precious Memories collection. Full of gift tags, stickers, patterned papers all suitable for creations of babies, either new arrivals or just for a chance to embrace what was.
But for this creation I decided to change it up a little. 
I have only used two pieces from the Graphic 45 collection and added to it with a little Prima Marketing Inc. and my own handmade transparencies....which I love to do!!!!!!
So with out further ado I present .....

"She is Sugar and Spice...."



My background papers have all been torn and very heavily distressed and then layered to give a more dimensional feeling.



This chipboard piece (the Elegant Flourish) has been sitting on my table for quite some time. I have been so eager to use it but it has never quite suited until now. I chose to emboss it in black and then dry brush with some gesso. I cut it into three and divided it out across the layout in sections.


Unfortunately photographing transparencies is not so easy so I do apologise for the glariness of this photo. It give you some idea however about the layering of this layout however.



The crackling on the heart is just divine and I absolutely loved using these new florals from Prima Marketing Inc. and also the canvas burlap separate floral pieces from Petaloo. For these I simply rolled them and glued again to give some more dimension.

Well that is all from me today. I certainly hope you have enjoyed you visit here.
Remember I as always I have a materials list below for your convenience.

Happy crafting.

Tina x

Materials Used:

Graphic 45 Precious Memories Collection
Prima Marketing Inc. Engraver Collection
American Craft Cardstock Shrimp
Dusty Attic Elegant Flourish Sml #DA0878
Memory Maze Chipboard Heart
Prima Marketing Inc. Trinket
Stamps
Acrylic Stamps Postal
Embossing Powder (Seafoam and Black)
Versa Mark Embossing Ink
Archival Jet Black Ink
Transparency Paper
Petaloo Flowers
Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers
Green Tara Velvet Leaves
Liquitex Gesso
Crackle Paste White
Miscellaneous Paper Bird
Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017