Friday 20 March 2015

"Forever"

Hello once again.

Some of you may have noticed that I have been a little MIA of late. Life in our household has become extremely busy with renovating our home, and keeping up with all the kids extra curricular activities. It leaves very little time to do the things that the heart yearns for. 
But today, regardless of the ever increasing messiness of our home, I decided enough was enough and today was me day! So I created this for my Design Team duties for The Scrapbook Store.
Suzanne has very kindly sent me the beautiful Blue Fern Studios "Love Notes" collection.
I was more than just a little excited when I found out I was receiving this. Along with the patterned papers I also received some gorgeous Blue Fern chipboards which are just spectacular.

I have called this one "Forever".


I have used my most favourite photo of my husband and I taken some years back ( actually a lot of years ago), not long after the birth of our first child. Still to this day it is my fave.


I have adorned these papers firstly with a little random stamping using some of my favourite postal stamps. And then I have tea-stained quite a large section of cheesecloth. With it I draped it into a v shape to sit centrally on my layout from the left all the way to the right. I cut a little more to even out the page and added it to the top left.


I have dressed the Circle Vine chipboard with Distress Crackle Paint and wiped it over with a bit of Black Soot distress ink once it was dry. The Shabby Bricks chipboards were randomly inked with Black Soot and then I wiped them over with a little Crackle Accents.
I have coloured my Green Tara Azaleas with some Distress inks (Aged Mahogany and  Fired Brick). The remaining flowers and leaves were all dusted with gesso.

All the materials used for "Forever" are listed below and available from The Scrapbook Store.

Well that all from me today. I hope you have a most fabulous weekend.

Until then happy scrapping.

Tina x



Materials List

Blue Fern Studios - Love Story (Concerto)
Blue Fern Studios - Love Story (Twenty-One)
Blue Fern Studios - Shabby Brick Bits chipboards
Blue Fern Studios - Circle Vine
Memory Maze Chipboard Hearts x 2
Green Tara Leaves
Green Tara Azaleas - White
Green Tara Roses Small and Medium
Petaloo Flowers 
Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers
Prima Marketing Wood Flowers
Scrapmatts Word
Gesso
Crackle Accents
Distress Crackle Paint - Pewter
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Distress Ink - Barn Door
Distress Ink - Old Paper
Cheesecloth
Acrylic Postal Stamps 
Bazzill Cardstock (Black)
Prima Marketing Inc. Window Resin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017