Tuesday 4 February 2014

"Precious Moments"

Quick share of a favourite vintage style layout from a little way back. The photo is of my mum as a very small child. So cute!!
Everyone who knows me well knows that no layout is complete without some or a lot of chipboard and flowers!! In my case sometimes a lot.
This layout funnily enough was completed using a Halloween collection of papers from Authentique. I used the reverse which I found to be more to my liking!!




"Precious Moments"

Sticker journalling reads : 
Diane Lesley Raines (1955)




Prima Flowers and Cabichon, Green Tara glass branch leaves. 



Memory Maze chipboard Flourish Corners.



Memory Maze chipboard words.





Thanks for visiting.

Hope you have a lovely day.
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017