Friday 21 February 2014

Once Upon A Time

Happy Saturday to you and welcome back. Today I wanted to share a rather older layout that I have created, but an all time favourite. I can't recall the actual happenings of these photos, but lets just say it is not a common occurence for Cydne. She is a really easy going child, but pushed she WILL rebel. But what I do remember on this day was that she was riding a scooter up and down our driveway whilst wearing  a beautiful pink party dress!!!

 I hope you enjoy this.



I chose to use this very elegant range of papers from the Fabscraps Classic collection.



I have adorned the layout with flowers and resins from Prima. The closed rosebuds - are from I am Roses.



The Journalling reads:
My sweet, precious Cydne. Even you have had a moment when you thought that life was treating you unfairly.




The photos have been framed using the doily wood flourishes from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you here again soon.

Tina x

2 comments:

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017