Friday 7 February 2014

Mixed Media Class - "Adore"

Well a happy Saturday afternoon to you!

It has definitely been a very long week for me with so much running around with after school activities, so here I am, finally able to share some sneak peeks of my upcoming March classes. I can't wait to do this class. Am a little excited to say the least. Remember to bring your aprons ladies, we're going to be getting very messy!!!

This will be an extended class of 4 hours. You will create your own backgrounds and everything else that comes in your kit will be dressed to suit you. Plenty of techniques, even a few new ones with of course  with a lot of dimension and detail. 



Prima Stamps and a chipboard from Memory Maze. The Vintage frame has been a fave of mine for some time. Think this is the last one in my stash. Time to restock!!




We will be using the newest of the Sizzix / Tim Holtz dies just out. The one above which you can see is the Curly Gate die. And below is the most beautiful Garden Greens of the Sizzix / Tim Holtz Dies. 




Beautiful Prima flowers.




Okay of course you can't forget some Chipboards - Chicken Wire from Memory Maze.



Some Prima resins - the Birdcage.




And of course I have to mention my sweet girl Cydne, who always loves to strike a pose for her Mum. Love you to pieces Cydne.......






Thanks for visiting.
Until next time..

Tina xxx







4 comments:

  1. Oh Tina, I so wish I could come to this class...... damn, why do I live so far away????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helene, thank you so for visiting my blog. Wish you could also do this class - you would, I think certainly like it - lots of paints, misting, stenciling etc, etc. Should see the state of my room after I finished this. And it still has not been tidied!! LOL... one day next week. Love to you. Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it all! And definitely can't wait to do the class. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's down at the shop Yvette, if you call in at all in the next few weeks!! Teen x

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017